I've been hacking on maps since late 2005: In that time, I've gathered a number of hacks together, though my largest work has been on OpenLayers, an Open Source Mapping Toolkit.
- MassGIS OpenSpace OSM files, created by polyshp2osm
- Client Side Data Storage: Google Gears or WHATWG/HTML5 Local Client Storage of Vector Features
- Client Side Choropleth Map, Same map in mercator, Similar Map using Canvas instead of SVG
- WPServer, a simple Python-based GIS Web Processor
- Ron Lake's Slides on Dynamically linking data
- Walking around MIT
- Middle Earth Map
- Mapserver Rendering bug -- demonstrates a bug in MapServer rendering.
- OGL: Side by Side -- one of my first MapServer demose with OpenGuides data, no longer works